Students thrive on recognition. It makes them want to perform
even better when they know they have pleased the teacher. The
important thing to remember is that while you want to give your
students the proper acknowledgment from you, it should only be
done when it is merited. This will truly help students perform
their best, and use past works as a guide for their future assignments.
Here are 50 ways to say "Good Job!" to your students who deserve
that special recognition.
1. Super work!
2. Keep it up!
3. You've got the hang of it.
4. You're right on track..
5. Great job!
6. That's very good.
7. Your effort is paying off.
8. That's exactly right.
9. I see you've been working really hard.
10. Nicely done!
11. I'm proud of you.
12. You have improved a lot.
13. You are doing much better today.
14. You're almost there!
15. I think you have figured it out.
16. This is the best work yet.
17. You got it!
18. Wow, what an improvement.
19. I knew you could do it.
20. Now that's the way to do it.
22. Not bad.
23. Don't give up, it's looking great.
24. My, you are a fast learner.
25. That is correct.
26. Good for you!
27. You should feel good about your work.
28. I couldn't have done any better myself.
29. I think if you do it once more, you'll have down pat.
30. Terrific job!
31. Great effort.
32. I enjoy teaching students like you.
33. That's the right way to do it.
34. Give yourself a pat on the back.
35. Good work!
36. That deserves a good grade.
37. You are moving along perfectly.
38. Sensational work!
39. Now the wheels are turning.
40. Excellent work!
41. I'm impressed with your work.
42. I am so proud of you.
43. You should feel good about the work you turned in.
44. Much better!
46. You must have been practicing.
47. Now that's the kind of work that makes me happy.
48. It is a pleasure to work with a student such as you.
50. This is your best work yet.